B and B's and Serviced Accommodation Providers Grant
We are administrating this fund on behalf of the Scottish Government.
The purpose of this fund is to provide hardship relief to B&Bs and Serviced Accommodation Providers who have not been able to access support through other schemes. Successful applicants will receive a one-off payment of £3,000.
You will need electronic copies of the following in support of your application:
- Proof of identity, ideally photographic (for example a valid passport or driving licence) - mandatory
- Proof of business address (for example a recent council tax bill or utility bill) - mandatory
- Evidence of membership, accreditation, registration or listing with a recognised hospitality or tourism agency, representative body or marketing organisation; national or local ( for example, e-copy of quality assurance certification to a simple online listing with local tourism board or entity) - mandatory
- Personal cash-flow statement to the period end September 2020 demonstrating hardship from loss of business income (300 words or less)
Evidence of active trading up to March 2020 via four forms of financial and trading evidence
- Trading accounts for 2018-2019
- 3 months of personal or joint personal bank statements evidencing business revenue or expenditure on those statements during financial year 2019-2020
This should be accompanied with one of the following:
- HMRC unique tax reference
- Or VAT registration number
- Or Business Registration Number (provided by Charities Commission, Mutuals, Public Register and other statutory and regulatory bodies that you must file accounts and annual membership details with)
And finally any one of the following - mandatory:
- A supplier or trade account (active). Or other evidence of recent business activity to support your claim (eg correspondence with customers or suppliers)
- Valid business insurance
- Current marketing materials for your business, eg business website, active social media - provide web links
This fund excludes other types of non-serviced accommodation providers such as self-catering, caravan accommodation, Air BnB and so on.
Applications for this grant will open on 15 June 2020.