Chat with us on - Children, Young People and Parents
We are hosting a series of online Q&A events for children, young people and parents. These sessions will allow you to ask questions that will then be answered online by our staff, and partners where appropriate.
Our Q&A on Thursday 18 June was focused on 'Helping each other and your friends'. The video is now available to view:
Our next event
More details will be published soon.
You can view videos of previous sessions on YouTube:
- View our video on 'Qualifications' - published 29 April
- View our video on 'Online resources for learning and staying safe online' - published 6 May
- View our video on 'Learning at home' - published 14 May
- View our video on 'Your worries' - published 21 May
- View our video on 'Children and Young People's Rights' - published 28 May
- View our video on 'Care Experienced Young People and Young Carers' - published 4 June
- View our video on 'Physical Health and Wellbeing' - published 10 June
- View our video on 'Helping each other and your friends' - published 18 June