Support to Develop Skills and Find Work
Across Dumfries and Galloway, public, private and third sector partners work in partnership to offer training, upskilling and support with CV's, job applications and interview preparation.
If you are facing challenges in any of these area then the teams below can help. They can provide information and advice on how to access the wide range of support and advice and funding to help you to progress into fair work.
- Contact the local Employability and Skills Team who offer employment and skills support for individuals and businesses at email@example.com,on their Facebook Page or call 01387 260060.
- Call the SDS Careers Centres in Dumfries on 01387 272500 or Stranraer on 01776 889793 for information advice and guidance on careers, redundancy support, learning and training opportunities.
- Read about the National Third Sector Fund
- Find the support you need to get into work by visiting Fair Start Scotland or call 0800 049 7061
- If your job has been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) then visit
DG Employment Tap
GOV UK Find a Job
- If you became self-employed after 6 April 2019 and are facing hardship due to the current crisis apply for support
- Find out about courses at Dumfries and Galloway College and SRUC Barony
- For businesses or individual enquiries about short courses at Dumfries and Galloway College, email firstname.lastname@example.org