Bulky waste collection
You can pay us to collect and dispose of large items or lots of waste from your home that won't fit in your bin such as sofas, garden waste, bikes and mattresses.
This service will resume on Monday 1 June, bookings are now being taken.
Call us on 030 33 33 3000 to book and pay over the phone.
It costs £13.95 for us to collect up to 3 bulky items or 10 bags.
What we'll collect
You can use the bulky uplift service to dispose of:
- old and unusable furniture (such as sofas, bed frames, mattresses or wardrobes)
- bathroom suites (such as baths and sinks)
- garden waste
- other large household and garden items (such as sheds)
- other large metal items (such as garage doors and radiators)
What we can't collect
The bulky uplift service isn't suitable for:
- car batteries
- farm waste
We also offer a separate service for domestic appliance (white goods) collection.
Double check we can uplift the items you want to get rid of when making a request.
Request a collection
- Call 030 33 33 3000 and pay by credit or debit card
Please note that we are unable to offer refunds should you cancel your bulky uplift less than 5 days before scheduled uplift day.
We'll let you know which day your items will be uplifted so that you can have them ready for collection. You need to put the items at your usual waste collection point by 7.30am on the day we're coming.
We can't offer any help to carry large items from your home to the collection point.