Retail, Hospitality, Leisure and Aviation Relief
100% Non-Domestic Rates relief is available for eligible Retail, Hospitality, Leisure and Aviation properties for the whole of 2021/22. You are required to apply for this relief using an online form.
To be eligible, your premises must be wholly or mainly used for one of the following purposes:
- Bed and breakfast accommodation
- Camping site
- Caravan site
- Chalet, holiday hut and bothy
- Guest house, hotel and hostel
- Public house
- Self-catering holiday accommodation
- Timeshare accommodation
- Retail shop
- Service providers - hair and beauty services, shoe repairs, key cutting, photo processing, laundry services, car or tool hire, car washing or repair of domestic electrical goods
- Letting agency and funeral parlour
- Travel agency
- News publishing
If the property in question is already in receipt of 100% Non-Domestic Rate relief in 2021/22, such as the Small Business Bonus Scheme, you should NOT apply for Retail, Hospitality and Leisure relief.
How to apply
You can use our online form to submit an application for this relief.
You will need the following information available when applying:
- The Account Reference shown on your Non-Domestic Rates bill (or an Assessor's Property Reference Number)
- The name of the person or business shown as the ratepayer on your Non-Domestic Rates bill
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01387 260085 if you need further details on this relief.